Apr 11, 2009

FAQ at arzlie-alya

How long is a photography session?
Depend on the location, and concept that we discuss and agree on beforehand, one session takes minimum 2 to 3 hours and maximum can up to 1 whole day.


What should I do during the session?

Be yourself and relax. If the session is with your spouse or family members (portraitures), just come in what you feel comfortable. You can change your outfit later if time permits (subject to agreement). For wedding session, all you have to do is show your true expression with the best appearance. Should you still have concern, just give us a call.


I don’t feel comfortable in front of the camera, can you work with that?

Sure! The sessions which I shot are mostly done outdoor in casual setting. Before the shoot begins I’ll explain what I’ll be doing and make sure you are absolutely eased with it. Most importantly, you pose at comfy and I capture the moment at best!


What are your rates for a session?

Please refer the ‘package’ column, or can call me for further info. Kindly click ‘reach us’. We also provide custom package to suite your need/style and currently we offer a great deal in occasion of our kickstart year. Grab this golden opportunity!

0 komen:

 

Copyright © Arzlie-Alya. Designed by Whitey Mommy